Sequel to the recent relocation of the NOUN GST Portal from nouonline.net to elearn.nouedu2.net, some students have been confused on where to find the main TMA submission portal.
On this page, we will be looking at the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) GST portal for Tutored Marked Assessment (TMA) submissions. Furthermore, we will also look at how to take NOUN TMA on elearn portal.
READ ALSO: National Open University School Fees for Computer Science (Updated 2022)
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Directorate of Examination and Assessment (DEA) have since moved the GST Portal from the student’s website (nouonline.net) to the newly developed and dedicated website (elearn.nouedu2.net) for all GST courses submissions and activities.
Features of NOUN GST Portal.
The NOUN Elearn portal is an online platform developed for only students of the National Open University of Nigeria to carryout the following functions;
- Get access to GST course materials
- GST learning video clips and guides
- Tutored Marked Assessment (TMA) submissions and
- Virtual facilitation for students.
Top 5 Easy Steps You Can Use to Properly Activate Your NOUN GST Portal on Elearn.Nouedu2.net.
In order to access the NOUN GST Portal via elearn, all students must;
- Firstly, login to Elearn portal https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login.
- Secondly, type in their Matric Number as username and passwords. All in lowercases e.g nou190230019. The hit on the Login button.
- Thirdly, as soon as the page loads up completely, you will be required to change the default password for your NOUN GST Portal. Remember that the NOUN elearn default login password is your Matric number.
- Fourthly, if in case you don’t want to change your password to anything else, then you can still type in your matric number as your password. But if you intend to enter a new password, then type your desired NOUN Elearn portal password in the fields provided.
- Lastly, Confirm your chosen password by entering the same information as to your new password then click save password.
How to Change NOUN Elearn Password.
If you have forgotten your NOUN GST Portal password or you are finding it difficult to access/login to your account, then this section is for you.
I understand perfectly well that since NOUN students are mostly working-class, they may have other things to worry about. Their GST portal password is most times one of the last things on their memories to remember. We clearly understand with you if this is your excuse.
Don’t worry, we’ve got your covered. I will guide you on the steps to reset your NOUN Gst portal password in just simple steps. Continue reading below.
- Go to the NOUN Elearn portal https://elearn.nouedu2.net/login.
- Click on Forgot password option and enter in your matric number or your NOUN registered email.
- Then, click on the reset password button. This should automatically send a new password to your email.
If the above steps doesn’t work for you, do the follow.
- Login to your email account either the NOUN Student email or your personal email used upon registration as a student. Then, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- When sending the mail, scan your exam registration slip and attach it alongside your request. Your new GST Portal password will be sent to you within 24 hours.
Final words on NOUN Elearn portal for GST TMA Submission.
Conclusively, if you find this helpful, please kindly share to other students.
In my next guide, I will be discussing everything about how to the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) Business Plan (Gst302). Do well to subscribe to our newsletter and turn on the post notification in order not to miss out on any of our updates.
Say hi if you want to know more about the NOUN GST Portal.