This is to inform all students of the National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) that the second batch of the 2023 graduation list for BSc, MSc, PhD Students is out and ready to be checked online.
The management of NOUN has now released the second batch of graduation list for Bachelors degree, Masters degree and Post Graduate degree students for her 12th convocation ceremony.
Concerned Students are hereby enjoined to download the printable format of the second batch list and check their names to know if they are now cleared to be graduated from the university.
However, there are required documents for final clearance for all students who have found their names on the 2023 graduation list. See the documents below.
Required Documents for NOUN Final Clearance (2023 Graduating Students).
- NOUN e-wallet which features the complete payments from 1st level to your final level.
- Your Project registration slip (printed copy)
- SIWES/I.T registration slip.
- NOUN clearance form
- Remita receipts printed from Remita portal.
- All non-examinable courses, field observations, teaching practice I and II, Clinical attachment, Practicum, Seminar and others.
NOTE: Failure to print your e-wallet will require extra charges and your student portal will be blocked. So you won’t be able to access anything on it.
For more information about NOUN Final Clearance, click here.
How to Check your name on the NOUN Graduation List 2023 (2nd Batch).
For more information, kindly visit the NOUN student portal – https://www.nouonline.net