You are on this page because you want to know how to pay NOUN course registration fees online. Isn’t it? If this is true, then you’re on the right page.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN), course registration fees has been published online. In line with this, We will guide you through the process of getting your courses registered for this semester.
If you are a new student NOUN, or even a returning student, chances are that the school management must have issued a fresh guidelines on course registration and fees. But don’t panic. Yes, don’t!
In this post, you will learn how to pay NOUN course registration fees right on your NOUN portal. To do this successfully, follow the guidelines highlighted below.
How to Pay NOUN Course Registration Fees Online.
NOTE: Please follow the process carefully in order to successfully pay for your course registration fee without any mistake.
1. Go to the NOUN student’s portal via https://nouonline.net
2. When the student portal have successfully loaded, kindly type in your portal’s matric number and password to access your dashboard then click login.
3. Click on the “E-Wallet” in the studyware dashboard to fund your account.
4. On this stage, you are expected to select Remita payment option. This will further generate an RRR code for you. (An RRR Code is, a synonymous to Remita Retrieval Reference used to pay directly to the federal government).
5. Lastly, fill out the information required by entering the amount you wish to pay, your full name, your email address and your phone number.
6. Finally, click on generate then proceed to any commercial bank or pay online through the Remita payment platform. You have the options to pay using your debit/credit cards, bank transfers and other options like the USSD codes.
NOUN Course Registration Fees Bank Payment Guideline.
This section is for students who wish to make their payments in the banks. Other students may likely want to pay through their various banks maybe for convenience, time, accuracy, or maybe just to be extra careful or for documentation sake.
Some will prefer to make payments for their NOUN course registration fees via banks because they trust the banking system more or they think they are not computer inclined enough to initiate payments online. Others will give excuses that they don’t really have enough data to pay online and some will say they don’t want to make mistakes while making payment for their NOUN courses registration online.
Don’t worry, we have got you covered regardless of your excuses.
1. The above section applies from number 1 to 5. After you must have completed those process, go ahead and print your Remita receipt.
2. The Remita receipt contains a retrieval number (code) which will be used by the bank teller to initiate your payment for you.
3. Go along with the exact amount you intend to pay in while generating the Remita receipt. Also, don’t forget to check the transaction fee included by Remita. This fee is usually N200 – N300 per transaction.
4. Walk in to any of the following banks and hand over your receipt to the bank tell to make the payment for you.
- Zenith Bank,
- Skye Bank Plc
- First City Monument Bank
- United Bank For Africa(UBA)
- WEMA Bank Plc
- Any bank that accepts Remita.
How Can I Credit my NOUN e-Wallet After Payment.
If you have successfully made payment for the NOUN course registration fee either online or through the bank, then you will want to know how you can also credit/fund your e-wallet.
1. In order to fund your e-wallet, login to your NOUN Studware, then click on e-Wallet.
2. Select Credit RRR. Then enter your RRR and click on Submit button.
3. This will automatically credit your balance on the NOUN student portal.
4. Finally, you can proceed to register your courses online.
Some frequently asked questions about NOUN course registration fees.
How much is course registration in NOUN?
NOUN course registration fee is N2500 for 2 credit units and N3500 for 3 credit unit courses respectively.
How much is a course in NOUN?
A course in NOUN depends on the credit unit. It may be 2 or 3 credit unit course. So the fee varies.
Are NOUN school fees expensive?
To be honest, NOUN school fees is not expensive compared to conventional universities in the country.
Let us know in the comment box below regarding this guideline. If you still have any challenge of paying your NOUN course registration fee online, we will assist you.
Conclusively, if you find this helpful, please kindly share to other students.
In my next guide, I will be discussing about the various school fees of the National Open University of Nigeria. Do well to subscribe to our newsletter and turn on the post notification in order not to miss out on any of our updates.