NOUN Admission Form 2024/2025. This is to inform the public that the National Open University of Nigeria is currently accepting applications from new students for the 2024/2025 academic year.
The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) admission form is open for registration to people of all ages, races, and backgrounds.
Introduction: NOUN Admission Form 2024.
Now, the availability of admission form registration for the year 2024 is ongoing, kindly go through this article for more details on the application procedure and how to apply successfully.
Note that the NOUN admission form 2024 is open for both undergraduate and postgraduate students in the sense that both those who have only a secondary school certificate can apply and those with higher qualifications can apply for this admission process as well.
Read also: 4IRTA Registration Form Portal.
Basic Requirements to Register for NOUN Admission Form 2024.
To register for the NOUN admission form 2024, ensure that you have good grades in your O’level, if you are applying with an A’Level result, Diploma, First Degree or even Master’s degree, it is necessary to note that the school also scrutinize these results.
For instance, where one did not pass a certain graduate level, it will be difficult to gain admission into the National Open University of Nigeria.
If you have good results starting from your secondary school and other higher levels as the case may be, you are good 5o go for this application.
The inscription “new students” does not limit anyone seeking admission into the National Open University of Nigeria as the institution provides space for all races of humans with the credit of working and learning at their own pace.
- NOUN Undergraduate Courses and Requirements 2024/2025
- NOUN Postgraduate Courses 2024 for (PGD, Master’s & PhD)
- Luiss University Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 to Study in Italy.
How to Register for NOUN Admission Form 2024/2025.
The first step is to access the NOUN admission registration portal at https://admissions.nouonline.net/index.php or https://nou.edu.ng/admissions. Here you will have to select your department and choose a program to study.
NOUN Registration Procedure: A Step-by-Step Guideline.
The entire process is electronic and online for 24 hours a day. The method of application is as follows:
- Visit the site https://admissions.nouonline.net/
- On the Home Page, go to the Menu Bar, Click on Apply for Admission
- Select either Undergraduate Programme/Postgraduate Programme/PhD Programme/ACETEL Programme
- Goto “Choose Faculty” (note it can be found on the left-hand side of the screen)
- Select Faculty
- Fill displayed form
- Click below to view the admission criteria
- Click “Apply” to proceed.
- Take note of the UNIQUE ID displayed
- Click the ‘Continue’ button
- Select Bank Branch as payment type
- Click “Pay”
- Copy and take your RRR number to any bank branch for payment.
- Perform steps 1 to 3
- Goto “Continue After Payment”
- Input Unique ID, RRR number and Programme
- Click “Proceed”
- Fill Form. Note: all fields marked with red star are compulsory.
After filling form
- Click “Submit”
- Print Admission Letter
- Visit the nearest study centre for screening
Applicants are advised to insist on paying the stipulated cost only and obtain an official receipt at the point of payment.
Pay as follows for NOUN online application forms:
- Undergraduate Programmes N5, 000.00 (five thousand naira only)
- Postgraduate (PGD and Masters) Programmes N7, 500.00 (Seven thousand five hundred naira only).
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) Programmes N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira only).
- Kindly note that it all depends on the program you wish to study and also your previous certifications from other levels will determine your course duration in NOUN.
- Course duration simply means the years you will be studying your program at the National Open University of Nigeria.
- After gaining access to the portal and you have chosen your department and program, you will be required to fill out your personal information such as your name, class of degree, national identity numbers, gender, state of origin, local government area, place of birth, maternal name, date of birth, study centre, phone number(s), email address and details of next of kin.
- Other requirements are to fill in all the grades acquired in your secondary school certificate. For those using results of higher levels greater than a secondary school certificate, you will fill out your class of degree as well.
- This will determine your eligibility to gain admission into the National Open University of Nigeria.
Recommended: NDA Admission Requirements.
NOUN Admission Requirements.
Documents to be uploaded to the portal include;
1. Birth certificate
2. National Identify Card
3. O’Level result
4. A’Level result
5. Diploma result
6. First Degree
7. Master’s degree certificate
8. State of origin/Indigene certificate
9. Passport photograph
10. First School Leaving Certificate
According to your choice of program to study in the National Open University of Nigeria, the out-listed documents above are needed as the case may be.
If you meet the requirements for your department and program, as soon as you submit your application to NOUN, your admission letter will be made available immediately.
What’s Next after Gaining an Admission in NOUN?
- The next thing you have to do is to upload your Remita receipt, admission letter and other variable credentials listed above to the portal.
- Once your documents have been uploaded and verified, you can now proceed to your study centre for physical verification.
- During this physical verification, you will also present all the documents which you have uploaded to the portal initially during the registration.
- Make copies of all the credentials as a file will be opened for you right there in the school.
- The application is done online and requires a fee of 5,000 Nigeria Naira to get the form available afterwards your school fee payment will be discussed with you at the study centre you have chosen.
All the best!