The National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) semester exam result is out. Students are advised to visit the NOUN student portal to log in and access their semester results online. Follow the procedures below to access your NOUN statement of result on the Nouonline portal.
Read also: How to Activate NOUN Student Email Address.
The directorate of examination of the National Open University of Nigeria has released the 2023 first semester examination results for POP & E-exams. This semester’s results are uploaded on the NOUN e-ticketing platform – support.nou.edu.ng and nouonline.net.
How to Check NOUN Result 2023_1 Semester on Portal.
- Go to the National Open University Nigeria NOUN Semester Exam Result Checking Portal => https://www.nouonline.net. Please copy and paste Nouonline.net into your web browser or click on it.
- Click on “Student Login”. Which opens up a new page to enter your noun student portal login credentials.
- On the NOUN student portal login page, Enter your matric number and NOUN login password, and click the “Submit” button to login into the noun student portal dashboard, where you can access the newly released semester result.
- On the NOUN Students’ Dashboard, Click on the tasks.
- Click on the 2023_1 semester result.
How to Check NOUN 2023_1 Result via Support.nou.edu.ng.
Steps to check results on the NOUN SUPPORT PLATFORM:
- Visit the https://support.nou.edu.ng/
- Enter your Matric Number or NOUN Students’ Email Address. (Recommended: NOUN Student Email: How to Configure, Login, Reset Password)
- Enter the password as “default” without the quotes.
- Click on Login
- It will prompt the student to change the password for the first time
- The student should enter the current password default and the new desired password.
- Click on submit
- Click on the “Result Statement” to view your Statement of Result.
Note, The NOUN result from academic performance reports have two segments.
Congratulations. We wish you the very best of results as you check.