NOUN Student Portal Login Link: www.nouonline.net. Nouonline.net is the official website of the National Open University of Nigeria. It is a one-stop shop for all NOUN students, providing access to a variety of services, including:
- Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) status checker: Students can check the status of their NOUN fee payments made through Remita.
- Student login: Students can log in to their NOUN Student dashboard to access their academic records, register for courses, and submit assignments.
- Staff login: NOUN staff can log in to their account to access the administrative tools and resources they need.
- Semester registration: Students can register for their semester courses and other important registrations through the NOUNOnline.net portal.
- Application for NOUN admission: Students can apply for admission to NOUN through the online portal.
- Ph.D. programmes: Students can learn more about NOUN’s Ph.D. programmes and apply for admission through the portal.
- And many more features which we will discuss in this post.
www.nouonline.net is also known and called the Noun Portal Login Page, simply because it provides all students of this great academic institution with all of the information required on the platform.
How to Access NOUN Student Portal Login.
To log in to the NOUN student portal via https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php, follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.nouonline.net/stuser.php in your web browser.
- Enter your student matric number in the Matric Number field.
- Enter your password in the Password field.
- Click on the Submit button.
If you have successfully logged in, you will be redirected to your NOUN student dashboard. From here, you can access a variety of services, including:
- View your course registrations
- Check your grades
- Register for exams
- Pay fees
- Download study materials
If you are unable to log in, please check that you have entered your matric number and password correctly. If you are still having problems, please contact the NOUN IT Help Desk for assistance.
- Make sure that you are using a supported web browser. The NOUN portal is compatible with most modern web browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
- If you are using a public computer, be sure to log out of your NOUN portal account when you are finished using it.
- If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking on the Forgot Password link on the login page.
How to Use the Nouonline.net Menu
The www.nouonline.net menu is divided into several sections:
- Check RRR: This section allows you to check the status of your Remita payment for NOUN fees.
- Student Login: This section provides access to your NOUN student dashboard.
- Staff Login: This section is for NOUN staff only.
- Semester Registration: This section allows you to register for your semester courses.
- Application for Admission: This section allows you to apply for admission to NOUN.
- Ph.D. Programmes: This section provides information on NOUN’s Ph.D. programs.
How to Check NOUN Remita Payment Status
To check your NOUN Remita payment status, follow these steps:
- Go to the Nouonline.net website.
- Then click on Wallet in the menu bar at the top left side of your screen.
- Click on Check RRR in the menu bar.
- Enter your RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and choose the payment category.
- Click on Check.
Other Features of www.nouonline.net
In addition to the features listed above, www.nouonline.net also provides access to several other resources, including:
- A list of NOUN programs and study centres
- A guide on how to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate programs
- A guide on how to check your unique ID
- A list of NOUN Ph.D. programs
Nouonline.net is a valuable resource for all NOUN students. It provides access to a variety of services and information that can help you make the most of your studies.