How to Verify NOUN Certificate and Transcript Online. The National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) offers a variety of services to its students and alumni, including certificate and transcript verification. This service is available to individuals who need to verify their academic credentials for employment, academic purposes, or other reasons.
In this guide, you will get vital information on the NOUN certificate/transcript verification exercise online.
How to Verify NOUN Certificate and Transcript Online.
Step 1: Go to the Remita platform
The first step on how to verify NOUN certificate and transcript online is to go to the Remita platform (https://www.remita.net) and make the required payment. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to remita.net.
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA.
- In the Who do you want to Pay to field, type National Open University of Nigeria.
- In the Name of Service /Purpose field, select Verification.
- In the Purpose of Payment field, type Transcript Verification or Certificate Verification, depending on which document you need to verify.
- Fill in your details (phone number and email address).
- Enter the amount to be paid (N15,000 for verification within and outside Nigeria).
- Click on Submit to generate a payment invoice.
Step 2: Make the payment
You can make the payment online or at any commercial bank. If you are paying online, you can use your debit/credit card, internet banking, or mobile wallet. If you are paying at a commercial bank, take your payment invoice to the bank and pay the cashier.
Step 3: Start the verification application
Once you have made the payment, go back to the NOUN website and click on Start Application to commence the verification process.
Read also: TWAS-UNESCO Associateship Scheme.
Step 4: Fill in the required information
On the application form, you will need to provide the following information:
- Your name
- Your matric number
- Your program of study
- The type of document you need to verify (certificate or transcript)
- Your WES reference number (if applicable)
Step 5: Upload the required documents
You will also need to upload the following documents:
- A copy of your payment invoice
- A copy of your NOUN certificate or transcript
Step 6: Submit the application
Once you have filled in all the required information and uploaded the required documents, click on Submit to submit your application.
Step 7: Wait for processing
The processing time for verification applications is typically 7-10 working days. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email notification with the results of the verification process.
That’s it on how to verify NOUN certificate and transcripts online.
- Payment of cash or any additional amount outside the aforementioned approved fee to any person is prohibited.
- If you are applying for WES verification, you must include your WES reference number on the application form.
Additional Tips on NOUN Certificate and Transcript Verification Online.
Here are some additional tips for verifying your NOUN certificate or transcript:
- Make sure that you have paid the correct fee and that you have uploaded all of the required documents.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact NOUN customer support.
- Be sure to check your email regularly for updates on the status of your application.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know in the comments below if you have any other questions regarding this guide on how to verify NOUN certificate and transcripts online.